[MOBY-dev] Moby objects in Taverna. Where do they come from?

Pieter Neerincx Pieter.Neerincx at wur.nl
Mon Sep 19 13:04:33 UTC 2005

Hi Eddie,

I think I'm almost there. When I use the 'old / official' Taverna 1.2
and manually add a biomoby scavanger for my local central (supplying
both an URL to my biomoby central registry and my biomoby object RDF
document) it works. I get both my custom services and custom objects
listed in Taverna. So the servlets and Tomcat are doing there job.
But when I use you modified version of Taverna from: http://
bioinfo.icapture.ubc.ca/ekawas/taverna-workbench-1.2.zip it doesn't
work. The custom objects are still missing. I updated my biomoby API
stuff once more today from CVS, but that didn't help.... I was
wondering if it is necessary to put some additional lines in my
mobycentral.config file. After browsing the code it seems to me that
MOBY::Central->retrieveResourceURLs tries to fetch resourceURL and
allResources lines from that file...

Cheers,

Pieter

On 16-Sep-2005, at 4:14 PM, Edward Kawas wrote:

>> Yes, works perfectly. I get xml/rdf returned and the first
>> two links
>> contain amongst others my custom objects :).
>>

> Great! That is good news.
>
> Eddie

Wageningen University and Research centre (WUR)
Laboratory of Bioinformatics
Transitorium (building 312) room 1034
Dreijenlaan 3
6703 HA Wageningen