[MOBY-dev] invitation for the RFC committee with a tenure of one year

Edward Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 22:46:52 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: mark wilkinson [mailto:markw at illuminae.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 3:06 PM
To: Frank Gibbons; Eddie Kawas
Subject: Re: [MOBY-l] Using bugzilla to continue RFC on
Error-handling in MOBY-S

Hey Frank! Cc Eddie

Thanks for riding this.  I am on holiday, and not in Net
contact except by blackberry, so I'm not "useful" right now.

I think we should put out an invitation on the -dev list for
the RFC committee with a tenure of one year, but also
specifically invite the main developers/vested interests to
be part of it:  me, you, martin, eddie, simon, heiko, paul,
yan wong, and at least one from the spanish contingent (have
I missed anyone?).

I don't have all their email addresses on my bberry so
unless you or Eddie (cc'd) post this invitation to the dev
list yourselves it may take a week before I am back in
net-world.  Eddie, could you do this? Tomorrow or this
afternoon?  It would be good to get this sorted asap to keep
on schedule.