[MOBY-dev] jMoby small update & a windows question

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 13 08:48:16 UTC 2005

Thanks for the help.

> perhaps it is due to the old MS-DOS format under which the BAT files
> are executed

   No, they are executed under cmd running in windows XP. But perhaps I
even do not know how to execute them better. An advice is welcome.

> you could try with    C:\Docume~1\martin\Desktop\jMoby

   Actually, this seems to me to be the old 8.3 format. And this works
fine because it does not have spaces. But I do not know how to change
programatically the "C:\Document and Settings\martin\Desktop\jMoby" to
"C:\Docume~1\martin\Desktop\jMoby". This is done by Ant, when replacing a
token @PROJECT_HOME@ by a dir name (using a filterset). I cannot do it
manually.

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
consulting for:
   International Rice Research Institute
   Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
   DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
   Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)