[MOBY-dev] Re: [personal] problem with article names?

rroyo at lsi.upc.edu rroyo at lsi.upc.edu
Tue Sep 6 06:43:10 UTC 2005

I'm not sure if I understand option 3...

For example, if I have a service whose inputs are 2 GenericSequence I
will name them sequenceA and sequenceB (because they are ambiguous).
Let's imagine I have another service that has one unnamed output (not
ambiguous) which is a GenericSequence. If I want to make a workflow that
connects this output to the 'sequenceA' input of the first service,
shouldn't the "workflow engine" add the correct articleName? And
shouldn't it retrieve such information about the next service?

Thanks,
Romina