[MOBY-dev] java api

Eddie Kawas edward.kawas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 16:35:14 UTC 2005

Hi,

Ben and I just coded some methods that given certain inputs
create DOM elements, parse them, etc for Moby Objects. I
attached the javadoc for them to this message (ignore the
package name and we probably will rethink the method names,
but just as an example take a look).

Is this something similar to what people would like for
services? I think that Ben is right and that we should
create some interfaces containing methods that people would
find useful and then we could code them. Right now I think
that there is an awful lot of code duplication.

Eddie