[MOBY-dev] java api

Benjamin Good bmg at sfu.ca
Tue Feb 15 16:16:16 UTC 2005

Hi moby-dev,

 I think this from Simon sums up something that would be handy for
everyone in the jMoby group - both client and service providers -(that
hasn't written their own version already).

The
> basic goal was to create some basic classes to simplify access to the
> MOBY payload of a webservice call so that we could concentrate on
> getting the services up rather than parsing the MOBY XML and rewriting
> the XML prior to returning the result.

I don't really know the protocol here, but perhaps someone could post an
Interface that others could check out, comment on, and code to?  Or
perhaps some one already has a good solution?

-Ben