[MOBY-dev] [moby] setting up a MOBY central registry

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Thu Dec 8 16:50:13 UTC 2005

Hi Mylah,

I need to deprecate that test script because it is out of date.  Please
use the "make test" command as part of your regular make/make install
process to test your installation (note that you will have to do a "make
install" prior to "make test" in order to ensure that the test is using
the most updated libraries)

On Fri, 2005-12-09 at 00:06 +0800, Anacleto, Mylah Rystie (IRRI) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am setting up a custom MOBY central registry and am at the step of testing my installation. I would like to seek your help, I get this error:
>
> # perl testMOBYClientCentral_v05.pl
> TESTING MOBY CLIENT with
>         URI: http://localhost:8080/MOBY/Central
>         Proxy: No Proxy Server
>
> Pseudo-hashes are deprecated at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/MOBY/Client/Central.pm line 412.
> Can't coerce array into hash at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/MOBY/Client/Central.pm line 412.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Mylah

"Ontologists do it with the edges!"

Mark Wilkinson