[MOBY-dev] question to ask

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Aug 26 00:03:44 UTC 2005

Hi,
   I am afraid I do not have any good answer for you. When I tried the
same service today (with a very short sequence) I have got timeout after
several seconds. It said "(504)Proxy Timeout ( This operation returned
because the timeout period expired.)", which seems exactly what you
witnessed. My feeling is that the proxy mentioned in the message is on the
service provider side. I think that the best would be to contact and ask
the service provider.

   With regards,

   email: martin.senger at gmail.com
   skype: martinsenger
International Rice Research Institute
Biometrics and Bioinformatics Unit
DAPO BOX 7777, Metro Manila
Philippines, phone: +63-2-580-5600 (ext.2324)