[MOBY-dev] A bug in Taverna 1.2 perhaps related to BioMOBY

José María Fernández González jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Mon Aug 8 14:52:35 UTC 2005

Hi Eddie,

Edward Kawas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think that that has been fixed. I actually noticed that
> bug when using the Planet workflows. So, like I said, it
> should be fixed.

Yes, Tom told me that on Friday. I was looking at CVS and as you have
said, it seems it is fixed there.

> Out of curiosity, did you cvs build or download a
> prepackaged Taverna?

As you can imagine, I was working on a prepackaged Taverna 1.2 version
:-(. We are working behind a firewall, and I was digging as an user how
much functionality related to MOBY in Taverna 1.2 was affected by that
fact. I realized that problem when I did a worflow with two branches,
both branches with the same service and one of them had to be renamed.

	What I have seen is that object instances generated from the new object
tree in BioMOBY scavenger use information from

http://biomoby.org/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Objects

so those workflow branches with any of those object instantes stalled
just inside them. I was digging on that URL, and I saw that all the
rdf:about attributes (plus others, like rdf:resource in
http://biomoby.org/RESOURCES/MOBY-S/Services) were referencing your
Tomcat server at mobycentral.icapture.ubc.ca:8090. Is there some
progress on MOBY Apache server with ProxyPass/ProxyPassReverse?

	Best Regards,
		José María

José María Fernández González		e-mail: jmfernandez at cnb.uam.es
Tlfn:	(+34) 91 585 54 50		Fax:	(+34) 91 585 45 06
Grupo de Diseño de Proteinas		Protein Design Group
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología	National Center of Biotechnology
C.P.: 28049				Zip Code: 28049
C/. Darwin nº 3 (Campus Cantoblanco, U. Autónoma), Madrid (Spain)