[MISC] [MOBY-dev] Java developers, let's talk together

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Thu Sep 16 22:40:00 UTC 2004

Hi Martin,

Eddie's package names are my fault.  He was working on something quite
task-specific, and I didn't know if his modules were going to fit
happily with yours or not.  Just to be safe, I advised him to put his
new modules into their own folder for the time being.  I didn't think
further about the naming conventions that he should use.

You should perhaps work out with him directly where they fit best, and
we can make the changes and re-commit.

Sorry about that!

Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre