[MOBY-dev] Re: [MISC] [MOBY-l] Problems testing a newly created MOBY Central (+ Fix)

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Wed Sep 1 19:30:30 UTC 2004

Sorry, I am hoping to get all of the documentation updated as quickly as
possible, but grant deadlines are getting in the way...

The change to the database structure was (I think) announced on the
mailing list.  You can also get it by calling the 'DUMP' method of
MOBY::Central (or via the client), or you can examine the database
directly by logging in to a mysql session with the username
moby_external (no password)

here's the table definition for service_instance:

+---------------------+----------------------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| Field               | Type                             | Null | Key |
Default | Extra          |
+---------------------+----------------------------------+------+-----+---------+----------------+
| category            | enum('moby','soap','wsdl','cgi') | YES  |     |
NULL    |                |
| servicename         | varchar(255)                     |      | MUL
|         |                |
| service_type_uri    | varchar(255)                     |      |
|         |                |
| authority_id        | int(10) unsigned                 |      |     |
0       |                |
| url                 | varchar(255)                     |      |
|         |                |
| contact_email       | varchar(255)                     |      |
|         |                |
| authoritative       | enum('1','0')                    |      |     |
0       |                |
| description         | text                             |      |
| service_instance_id | int(10) unsigned                 |      | PRI |
NULL    | auto_increment |
| signatureURL        | varchar(255)                     | YES  |     |
NULL    |                |

--
Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre