[MOBY-dev] Re: [MISC] CommonSubs.pm

Bruskiewich, Richard (IRRI) r.bruskiewich at cgiar.org
Thu Jun 17 09:50:27 UTC 2004

Would there be any thought about reviewing/enriching the data and service
type ontologies, and/or considering the merits of S-MOBY to MOBY-S merger
(at the level of the data/service type representation)? I know... Radical...
But hey, I'm willing to explore the lay of the land.

One issue I *know* might come up is the one I previously mentioned:
development of a MOBY Central local to our crop community (in this case, the
Generation Challenge Program).  We can probably debate the relative merits
of this when you both come.

Richard