[MOBY-dev] Bug Reports now accepted

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Thu Jun 3 22:21:08 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Someone (I forget who) requested a more formal bug-reporting procedure
for the MOBY project, and that is now done.  We're piggybacking on the
open-bio "bugzilla" reporting system, and have our own little piece of
that pie.

I've set up a few slots for various MOBY-S components (Damian, please go
ahead and set up whatever slots you wish).  If you click on the new
"BUGS" link on the homepage it will take you to the bug
reporting/browsing page where you can submit your bug report and follow
its progress to being squashed.  Hopefully this will help us keep track
of what still needs to be written/fixed, and give others incentive to
jump in a do some bug-squashing themselves :-)

Cheers all!

Mark Wilkinson (mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca)
University of British Columbia iCAPTURE Centre