[moby] [MOBY-dev] MOBY Central now breaks Java

Mark Wilkinson mwilkinson at mrl.ubc.ca
Thu Dec 16 20:16:04 UTC 2004

Hi Paul,

Are you certain that it is still malformed?  I think we fixed that
problem this morning.

... oh.... wait... it may be that you are hitting the test server.  Try
it again now that I have restarted it (yes, Phil, sometimes a restart
DOES solve the problem ;-) )

If it is still sending out malformed XML I would be surprised, since it
isn't breaking the Perl parsers...???

Mark Wilkinson
Assistant Professor (Bioinformatics)
Dept. Medical Genetics, UBC, Canada