[MOBY-dev] gbrowse_moby and bioMoby Python webservices

Mark Fiers mark.fiers at wur.nl
Fri Dec 10 14:29:27 UTC 2004

Thank you very much!!!!!

It almost works. I had to make one small change (after some searching);
The Body class you've written is identified by a getattr in the module
in question. This does not work since the <body> tag send by
gbrowse_moby is in lowercase. I've worked aroud this by changing 'class
Body:' to 'class body:'.  (is it possible to define __getattr__() on
module level??? That would be a nice way to circumvent this problem)

Concerning Mark's question if gbrowse_moby sends incorrectly formatted
messages? The <body> tag is as far as I understand not a valid soap tag
and apparantly also not part of bioMoby XML. So, I would say that it is
still open for discussion, I'm not an expert on the subject.

Cheers
Mark