[MOBY-dev] Re: [MOBY-l] heads up for biomoby.org flakeyness over the next few days!

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Mon Nov 3 20:42:17 EST 2003

Hi all,

Your mailing lists are tightly tied to the location of your website
(because GNU Mailman is administered via http) so I need to relocate the
moby-l and moby-dev lists and archives etc. at the same time you switch
to the new server.

Mark- I can move the lists over tonight -- if you get this and don't
have any problems with the twiki config then we should just cut things
over ASAP. Drop me an email giving me the OK if you are cool with this.

List members -- the best/fastest way to report server related issues is
to email "root-l at open-bio.org" at the same time you notify Mark.

-Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag at sonsorol.org>
Independent life science IT & informatics consulting