[MOBY-dev] heads up for biomoby.org flakeyness over the next few days!

Mark Wilkinson markw at illuminae.com
Mon Nov 3 17:53:49 EST 2003

Hi all,

I've just moved the biomoby.org website over to the new open-bio
server.  The big headache was getting the Twiki moved over, but it looks
like that is working now.

I am going to ask Chris D. to update the DNS tomorrow.  This will likely
cause things to explode all over the place :-)

As such, please *don't* send error reports for the next few days,
including messages that the mailing list isn't working, or the website
isn't working or the CVS isn't working, or whatever.  I know, and I'm on
it.  It might take a day or two for everything to sort itself out.

Moby Central is on a completely different server in a completely
different country, so (barring another hurricane) there should be no
problem in actually **using** MOBY during this transition - it is only
the website, the CVS, and the mailing list that will be affected (he
says, touching wood like mad!)

So... take a deep breath and cross your fingers :-)

Cheers all!

Mark

--
Mark Wilkinson <markw at illuminae.com>