[MOBY-dev] extracting the ontology from moby-dev

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jun 17 17:52:04 UTC 2003

> is there lots of information about services that is invisible to the
> client?

   I will be happy to add thing into jMoby. At the moment, I know about
one method that has not been implemented in jMoby - which is
retrieveObject. There was a discusion about it between me and Mark - and I
still am not sure if Mark is going to keep this method there or not.
Therefore, my hesitation to put it into jMoby. Should I, Mark?
   What other methods do you want to add into jMoby, Duncan?

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger