[GSoC] Backup GSoC admin needed before February 8th

Kai Blin kblin at biosustain.dtu.dk
Mon Feb 6 15:31:44 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

I'm still looking for somebody to be the backup admin for our GSoC gig
this year. It pretty much involves being around to step in to help the
mentors if I'm not available for whatever reason. You should be somebody
already involved in the OBF and/or our GSoC iteration last year.

Google keeps changing the way to sign up backup admins, but from what I
can see, all I need from you right now is an email address associated
with the Google account you want to use for GSoC. I can then send you an
invite via the GSoC web app, and you need to register.

I'd love to get our sign-up finished as soon as possible, and there's a
hard, non-negotiable deadline on February 9, 2017 19:00 UTC. To
realistically make that, I would need to have the email address by
February 8th, 19:00 UTC latest, but of course earlier is better.

Cheers,
Kai

Kai Blin                                     kblin at biosustain.dtu.dk
PostDoc / Scientific Software Engineer