[GSoC] Google summer of code

Kai Blin kblin at biosustain.dtu.dk
Thu Feb 2 09:16:53 UTC 2017

On 2017-02-01 23:50, Fields, Christopher J wrote:

Hi Chris,

> I’ve also pinged the CWL list again; they are strangely silent this year.
>
> Kai, I don’t recall but were project ideas due this early last year?  I
> saw some pull requests for the openSNP project from Bastien around March
> a year back

I don't remember the exact time line from last year, it also feels a bit
early for me. But we need to have a page with project ideas that looks
decent by the time we apply, the Google folks put a lot of weight on
that while selecting the projects. That doesn't mean we can't add even
more ideas later in the process, of course.

Cheers,
Kai

Kai Blin                                     kblin at biosustain.dtu.dk
PostDoc / Scientific Software Engineer