[GSoC] Google summer of code

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Sat Jan 7 00:23:35 UTC 2017

Yes, the Board fully echoes the sentiment stated here and earlier in the thread - great job Kai and we’d both love and be extremely grateful if you are willing to lead our participation again. So please go ahead with whatever steps you feel should come next.

Also great to see others already stepping up to support the effort.

And just for the record :-) I’m not making any decisions, the Board does.

  -hilmar

--
Hilmar Lapp -:- lappland.io