[GSoC] Google summer of code

Kai Blin kblin at biosustain.dtu.dk
Thu Jan 5 11:28:32 UTC 2017

On 2017-01-05 07:04, Eric Talevich wrote:

Hi folks,

> It looks like Google Summer of Code 2017 is warming up again, keeping
> the same early timeline as last year:
> https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline
>
> Will OBF be participating this year? The mentoring organization
> application process opens Jan. 19, and the application deadline is Feb. 9.

I think we should do this again, and I think the setup we had last year
with accepting a wide umbrella of related projects worked well.

I'm happy to help out again. Of course, if someone else feels like they
want to tackle the GSoC admin work this year, I'm happy to support them
in any way I can.

Cheers,
Kai

Kai Blin                                     kblin at biosustain.dtu.dk