[GSoC] JSBML Update-Ibrahim Vazirabad

Andreas Dräger andraeger at eng.ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 4 22:27:05 UTC 2014

Am 04.06.14 12:57, schrieb Ibrahim Vazirabad:
> I might suggest additions to the current instruction set here in a blog
> post: http://sbml.org/Software/JSBML/Getting_started_with_JSBML , as I felt
> that there were some ambiguities and there was a bit of trial and error to
> flesh out the ambiguities.

Hi Ibrahim,

Yes, this would definitely be helpful. For practiced developers it is
often not so easy to write a documentation. New people can do this much
better as soon as they figure out how to use it ;-)
So, please let us know what you like to add or modfy there.

> In regards to the tags, that is a great idea!

Thanks
Andreas

--
Dr. Andreas Draeger
University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093-0412, USA