[GSoC] JSBML Update-Ibrahim Vazirabad

Ibrahim Vazirabad yvazirabad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 19:57:19 UTC 2014

Hello Raoul,

Thank you.
I might suggest additions to the current instruction set here in a blog
post: http://sbml.org/Software/JSBML/Getting_started_with_JSBML , as I felt
that there were some ambiguities and there was a bit of trial and error to
flesh out the ambiguities.

In regards to the tags, that is a great idea!

Respectfully,
Ibrahim