[GSoC] Taking the idea "NGS-friendly BioPerl code" one step futher

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at drycafe.net
Mon Mar 3 16:56:03 UTC 2014

I suggest that *all* project idea discussion take place on a mailing list,
arguably this one, and not privately between student and mentor.

When it comes to ranking student proposals, conversations between student
and mentor that were private didn't happen for all intents and purposes of
ranking.

  -hilmar

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 12:09 AM, Devang Varia <variadevang at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>              I am excited to see the idea for NGS initiative soaked up this
> quick and i am eager to be a part of this idea. I saw Chris Fields in the
> mentor's list and i request Mr. Fields to look into me, to assess my
> caliber for this project. i would like to start discussion about the idea
> sooner than later. Mr. Fields can i get your personal email id for further
> correspondence? You can reply on my personal email id too.
>
> Regards,
> Devang
> +91-9773560442
> (variadevang at gmail.com)