[GSoC] Taking the idea "NGS-friendly BioPerl code" one step futher

Devang Varia variadevang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 05:09:53 UTC 2014

Hello All,
             I am excited to see the idea for NGS initiative soaked up this
quick and i am eager to be a part of this idea. I saw Chris Fields in the
mentor's list and i request Mr. Fields to look into me, to assess my
caliber for this project. i would like to start discussion about the idea
sooner than later. Mr. Fields can i get your personal email id for further
correspondence? You can reply on my personal email id too.

Regards,
Devang
+91-9773560442
(variadevang at gmail.com)