[DAS2] status report

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Mon May 15 14:23:03 UTC 2006

I've managed to get surprisingly little done in this last
week.  I've been getting ready for my move on Wednesday
morning.  Here's what I did:

  * I modified my GFF3 parser to emit basic DAS2XML, to use
for the writeback server.

My TODO:
  * Update the writeback spec to have microdelta support and
      a modified feature element with a "id used to be ..." attribute.

  * get complex feature examples from Lincoln and include
     into the spec

  * propose that features which are part of a complex annotation
     must have a "root" attribute with the URI of the top-level
     feature

  * work more on the validator

  * implement a simple writeback server

					Andrew