[DAS2] Poster deadline for ISMB

Allen Day allenday at ucla.edu
Fri May 12 00:17:43 UTC 2006

I submitted a talk to the PLoS track that will touch on what we've been
doing, although it will be Assay-centric (see attached abstract).  If I'm
not accepted for a talk I can submit a more general DAS2 poster, given that
no-one else wants to do it...

Thanks for the heads-up on the BOSC date, I had totally forgotten about
that.

-Allen