[DAS2] Bugzilla and dasypus status

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Sat May 21 01:11:20 UTC 2005

The das2 mailman account for bugzilla was disabled since, apparently, it
didn't like receiving the messages it's been getting every time someone
posts to the das/2 list:

    List:       DAS2
    Member:     bugzilla-admin-daemon at portal.open-bio.org
    Action:     Subscription disabled.
    Reason:     Excessive or fatal bounces.

I've re-enabled the account and turned off message delivery to this and the
bugzilla-daemon account. So it should be back in action, but I haven't
tested it.

We only need this to be one-way connection: bugzilla sends messages to the
das/2 mailman list, not vice versa.

Steve