[DAS2] UML class diagrams for DAS2 client

Helt,Gregg Gregg_Helt at affymetrix.com
Thu Mar 31 18:51:01 UTC 2005

Just thought people might want to see what the data models for the DAS/2
client are looking like.  This UML diagram pretty much covers the APIs
for the retrieval part of the current DAS/2 spec, except for feature
retrieval and filtering.  I've tried to do these models as a "clean"
interface, with no references to the genometry data models used by IGB.
Actual implementation will be tightly integrated with genometry models.

I'll be checking this into the genoviz source forge repository soon,
want to figure out at the DAS/2 implementation meeting today where in
the repository to actually put it

	gregg