[Bosc-announce] 2 June 2016 deadline for BOSC and ISMB discounted registration

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:12:22 UTC 2016

Dear all,

If you are planning to attend BOSC and/or ISMB 2016 next month,
hurry: EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT ENDS TOMORROW
(2 June 2016):

http://www.iscb.org/ismb2016-registration

Tomorrow is also our deadline to submit a BOSC 2016 late-breaking
lightning talk and/or poster. Our usual open source requirements
still apply, please see:

http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2016
http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_Abstract_Submission

Finally, if you are currently planning your travel arrangements,
please considering arriving a couple of days early to join our
informal CodeFest (there is a simple registration, but no fee):

http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/Codefest_2016

Thank you,

Peter & Nomi
BOSC 2016 co-chairs.