[BioSQL-l] load_ncbi_taxonomy.pl error

gang wu gwu at molbio.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 27 01:33:38 UTC 2006

Hi Everyone,

I finally finished loading some Genbank genome sequences(Arabidopsis
thaliana and C. elegans) into my MySQL(5.0.19 on Redhad AS 4) BioSQL
database though the load_seqdatabase.pl works extremely slow(If -debug is turned on, a lot of messages about not able to find adaptor class for
Bio::Annotation::TypeManager. Is this about the dynamic library loading
issue mention in one of Hilmar's message?).

Now I'm writing views and stored procedures so other projects can easily
retrieve specific information. But so far I
have not figured out how to write a SQL statement to list all genes  of the genomes. Can anyone show me how to get the information or let me know where to find related document? Thanks in advance.

Gang