[BioSQL-l] ontology for transitive closure table

Aaron J Mackey ajm6q at virginia.edu
Tue Mar 18 19:13:10 EST 2003

I think we need to let people come up with their own use cases on this
one.  I think we need the ontology_id namespace FK in the term_path table
for the same reason we needed it in the term_relationship table, that is,
to satisfy a specific situation which most people wont need to think
about (i.e. the ontology_id FK will be "redundant" to the predicate_id
term's ontology_id).

-Aaron

--
 Aaron J Mackey