[BioSQL-l] UK definition for seqfeature

Aaron J Mackey ajm6q at virginia.edu
Tue Mar 18 07:42:40 EST 2003

Of course some will argue that type_term and source_term should really
just be qualifier values, in a data-format agnostic viewpoint (and I've
never really understood the whole type/source dichotomy; my GFF files
are almost always wrong).

But I have no objection to making it NOT NULL DEFAULT "" (term as well).

-Aaron

--
 Aaron J Mackey
 Pearson Laboratory