[BioRuby] tutorial

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Wed Feb 23 09:45:36 UTC 2011

Hi Yannick,

I agree that we should keep the latest version on the web.

I'm not sure which is most recent version,

	http://thebird.nl/bioruby/Tutorial.rd.html
	https://github.com/bioruby/bioruby/blob/master/doc/Tutorial.rd

but if we convert this Tutrial.rd written in RD format to rdoc format (should be easy), it will be automatically available at,

	http://bioruby.open-bio.org/rdoc/

however, I don't know there is a best way to synchronize it with

	http://bioruby.open-bio.org/wiki/Tutorial

because Mediawiki format is also a different one from RD and rdoc... Any ideas?

Toshiaki