[BioRuby] tutorial

Yannick Wurm Yannick.Wurm at unil.ch
Wed Feb 23 06:48:21 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I recently discovered pjotr's updated version of the bioruby tutorial
	http://thebird.nl/bioruby/Tutorial.rd.html

It looks great and seems to be more recent than whats on the bioruby site. Is there any reason the old tutorial is still on the bioruby site? It's a bit confusing. Furthermore, I think newbies are more likely to follow what is on the bioruby site because:
	- pjotr's tutorials pagerank is lower
	- the "WARNING: Much of this page works, but we recommend you use the tutorial currently in the distribution as ./doc/Tutorial.rd.html. A recently updated version is here"    doesn't stand out at all and so most are unlikely to see it.

pjotr: maybe one thing that could make your tutorial easier to read is an index...

kind regards,

yannick

 Ant Genomes & Evolution
http://yannick.poulet.org