[BioRuby] Fw: [Open-bio-l] Fwd: [Bioperl-l] Google Summer of Code is *ON* for OBF projects!

Kazuhiro Hayashi k.hayashi.info at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 17:31:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thank you for your replies.

I'd like to communicate with you on this mailing list (and I will
write e-mails in English as much as possible ). :- )
However, If I should do it on somewhere else, I will do so.
I'm not sure where is the best place to talk about GSoC 2010.
Anyway, I appreciate your advice.

By the way, I have one more question.
Could you tell me how much I have to write the proposal concretely?
I have to write how to implement the programs and when I write each?

Best regards

Kazuhiro

( I'm sorry if you have already received the same mail. I sent it
yesterday, but I haven't received yet....)

--
林和弘
Kazuhiro Hayashi
email: k_hayashi at cb.k.u-tokyo.ac.jp