[BioRuby] Fw: [Open-bio-l] Fwd: [Bioperl-l] Google Summer of Code is *ON* for OBF projects!

Kazuhiro Hayashi k.hayashi.info at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:35:21 UTC 2010

Hi.

Thank you for your replies.

I'd like to communicate with you on this mailing list (and I will
write e-mails in English as much as possible ). :- )
However, If I should do it on somewhere else, I will do so.
I'm not sure where is the best place to talk about GSoC 2010.
Anyway, I appriciate your advice.

By the way, I have one more question.
Could you tell me how much I have to write the proposal concretely?
I have to write how to implement the programs and when I write each?

Best regards

Kazuhiro