[BioRuby] development updates?

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Tue Aug 10 18:00:24 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 10:55:41PM +0530, Anurag Priyam wrote:
> >> I have been lurking around in Debian, and Git mailing list for a while and
> >> nothing happens off the list there.

Debian Bio-Med is off-list. Debian has a board that discusses (partly)
off-list. Ubuntu, a derivative of Debian, is off-list. Just examples.
I am certain help pages and 'manuscripts' are not fully discussed on
the list. Personal criticism would be off-list (normally).

Especially with a gigantic project like Debian, it would be suicide
to do everything via the list.