[BioRuby] GSOC: phyloXML for BioRuby: Mapping sequence

Michael Barton mail at michaelbarton.me.uk
Sun May 31 20:59:09 UTC 2009

Hi Christian

Would this mean that there is a predicted single ancestor sequence
object associated at each node in a phylogenetic tree? You could start
at a specific node and traverse to ancestor or descendant nodes, and
therefore sequences? When you write original sequence, you mean the
multiple sequence alignment?

Cheers

Mike