[BioRuby] GSOC: phyloXML for BioRuby: Mapping sequence

Christian Zmasek czmasek at burnham.org
Sun May 31 17:17:49 UTC 2009

Hi, Michael:

Good point. Actually, it is not specified. It is just a sequence associated with a node.
In my own work, I use it for the original sequence (before the introduction of gaps, and possible trimming of columns, during and after the alignment process).
Hence, I do not think reuse of the MSA class is appropriate.

Christian