[BioRuby] google summer of code

Jan Aerts jan.aerts at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:06:51 UTC 2009

Although probably not for summer of code: tutorials! Not documentation of
the classes in bioruby, but tutorials on how to do certain bioinformatics
analyses using bioruby (and likely to cover more than just one class).
Similar to the bioperl HOWTOs at http://www.bioperl.org/wiki/HOWTOs

Having some walkthroughs for certain types of analysis can really draw in
the crowds, I think.

jan.