[BioRuby] bioruby docs

Francesco Strozzi francesco.strozzi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 10:21:47 UTC 2007

I've seen me too that blog. Right now I am dealing with his BioGraphics
library and as soon as possible I will start to use this, instead of BioPerl
graphics module, for my Rails Bioinformatics sites. I will report here my
experiences using BioRuby and I will try to do my part inside this
community.

Cheers

Francesco