[BioRuby] bioruby docs

Shameer Khadar shameer at ncbs.res.in
Thu Oct 11 09:18:32 UTC 2007

Here is an excellent article about the status of BioRuby
http://saaientist.blogspot.com/
(NB: Not official but an excellent personal perspective)

Jan, This is a good initiative - Excellent article. Eventhough, I am
experimenting with Ruby/BioRuby as of now.I am looking forward to
contribute to the project by writing HOW-TO and by providing some wrappers
to the database/servers I am developing.

Just now I noticed that I am not able to create a login-id in the BioRuby
Doc page. Is this open only for core developers ?

http://bioruby-doc.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

All bioprogrammers, Unite, Lets push Ruby/BioRuby/ROR to the forefront of
bioinformatics.

Cheers
Shameer

--
Shameer Khadar
Prof. R. Sowdhamini's Lab (# 25) The Computational Biology Group