[BioRuby] "Read an ASN.1 file" and "Using a BioSQL database" !!!

Zagato zagato.gekko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 13:56:17 UTC 2007

I need BioSQL thinking that in the future other software can access to the
databse, and i belive that it's better use a Scheme Well-Defined. And the
other hand, i need read ASN.1 because contains <<lineage "Bacteria;
Acidobacteria; Acidobacteriales; Acidobacteriaceae",>> and i need this info
to organize in a tree the genome of bacterias, by now i thinking in use a
Regex to extract this.

Thanks for the tips.

Alan Jairo Acosta