[BioRuby] RDoc examples

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Tue Apr 10 07:49:57 UTC 2007

Trevor,

Thank you for the excellent page!

However, I would like to see real world examples so that we can
discuss how our RDoc template in the README.DEV file should be changed.

I've put the latest RDoc docs generated from the recent CVS version at

  http://bioruby.org/rdoc-1.1/

but I can't find any difference regardless of the various format
in your restriction_enzyme/**/*.rb modules which I pointed out
in the following post.

  http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/bioruby/2007-April/000314.html

I just want to know which is the best practice.

Toshiaki