[BioRuby] RDoc examples

Trevor Wennblom trevor at corevx.com
Sun Apr 8 19:36:56 UTC 2007

I've assembled a list of examples of how RDoc comment blocks work
(and don't work):

   http://ninecoldwinters.com/ferro/rdoc-comment-block-examples/

Be warned, it uses a frame here and there.  This has a lot of good
instances of things that we do wrong which we can work to correct.

Most of the things in there should be self-explanatory.  I'm going to
wait a few days for people to make comments, after that we can start
working on adding details to our formal specs for exactly how we
should address these issues.

We really don't need to wait to make everything perfect for BioRuby
1.1 as far as the RDoc goes.  Let's just get it out the door and then
we'll put together a close follow-up release following a nice regular
release schedule.

Trevor