[BioRuby] Unit tests

Toshiaki Katayama ktym at hgc.jp
Thu Jan 12 08:56:04 EST 2006

On 2006/01/12, at 21:26, Pjotr Prins wrote:
> When I run the Bioruby unit tests many of them are failing. What is
> the policy here? Aren't people supposed to keep unit tests up-to-date?

What version of the Ruby/BioRuby have you tried?

BioRuby 0.7.0 release with Ruby 1.8.2 or later should pass all tests,
although the CVS version often breaks.

Note that I have reported a serious bug in db.rb of BioRuby 0.7.0,
which is developmental series, I'll release 0.7.1 soon.
BioRuby 0.6.4 is still a stable release.

Toshiaki Katayama