[Biopython] New project for Google Summer of Code 2011

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:35:23 UTC 2011

Hey Mikael,

Put the document either in Google docs or a link to a dropbox pdf! Docx
isn't linux friendly:)

Disclaimer: Mikael is a colleague of mine in Utrecht and i talked to him
about GSOC and prompted him to write down and submit this project.

Cheers,

João
No dia 7 de Abr de 2011 16:14, "Mikael Trellet" <mikael.trellet at gmail.com>
escreveu:
> Dear all,
>
> My name is Mikael and I'm a french student, currently working in the
> Netherlands. I was informed few days ago about the close deadline for
Google
> Summer of Code project submission. I'm aware that my project comes a bit
> late but I would like to propose you it, and have your point of view, even
> your advices. It's a project about which I think for few weeks, and the
GSC