[Biopython] New project for Google Summer of Code 2011

Mikael Trellet mikael.trellet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 13:49:28 UTC 2011

Dear all,

My name is Mikael and I'm a french student, currently working in the
Netherlands. I was informed few days ago about the close deadline for Google
Summer of Code project submission. I'm aware that my project comes a bit
late but I would like to propose you it, and have your point of view, even
your advices. It's a project about which I think for few weeks, and the GSC
would seem a good way to develop it. You will find everything about the
project and my background in the attached document.

Thanks in advance for your remarks and the time you'll give me,

Cordially,

--
Mikael TRELLET,
Computational structural biology group, Utrecht University